Application: VP Of Graphic Design
Once submitted, send an email to
stating you have filled out the form.
CASH Club Corp. is a registered international 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created by students for students. Our mission is to empower the next generation of investors by enabling high schoolers to start investment clubs at their schools. For more information visit:
The Vice President of Graphic Design will hold several responsibilities in the organization including but not limited to:
- Working with the marketing team and developing effective graphics; report to SVP of Graphic Design and SVP Marketing for duties
- Advising for branches on the topic of graphic design
- Creating and curating templates of flyers and/or other tools for branches
- Working with the Board of Directors on major projects including curriculum development, branding, etc.
- Experience in creating high-quality graphics for distribution on social media platforms and on professional websites
- Ability to commit to 3-5 hours of work per week
- Avid communicator with the team; generally replies quickly to messages
- Familiarity with Google G Suite
- Skilled in graphic design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
- Ability to work with fellow graphic designers and lead others
IMPORTANT: READ BELOW
To save and come back to your application, submit your application and mark "INCOMPLETE" on the final question. You will be able to return to your response.
Why do you want this role?
What experience do you have in Graphic Design?
Check all that you have experience with
Name any other software/tools you are familiar with, and how you use them.
Link any previous graphic design work (You can upload to a google drive folder and share that link)
I understand the responsibilities of this role as mentioned in the description
Submission status (mark each time you submit)
COMPLETE - Ready for review
INCOMPLETE - Not yet ready for review
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CASH Club Corp.