Thursday, September, 26, 2019, Community Colleges, 3 p.m - 4 p.m.
EducationUSA@USIEF Chennai invites you to an information session on Community colleges on Thursday, September, 26 2019 at 3 p.m. at the American Center, American Consulate Building, 220, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 006.
This information session will provide an overview of everything you need to know about studying in community colleges in the U.S.
Please note that all fields should be completed in the form below. On submission, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen. Students and parents are welcome. Each person must register independently.
Since our office is located inside the American Consulate, please adhere to the following entry regulations to enter the building:
1. Indian citizens are required to bring an original, valid Government issued photo ID like driving license, passport, voter ID, Aadhar card or PAN card. Photocopied, laminated ID cards will not be accepted. The security guard will retain the ID and return it to you when you leave the building. American citizens are required to bring their passport.
2. Visitors below 17 years of age should bring their valid, original school or college photo ID card and must be accompanied by an adult throughout the visit. The accompanying adult must carry a separate ID card.
3. Please do not bring laptops, flash drive/USB stick or any electronic items with you to the Consulate; these will not be allowed into the Consulate and there is currently no provision to store these at the security/entrance.
4. The entrance to EducationUSA @ USIEF office is through the U.S. Consulate - Cathedral Road gate.
5. The security guard will collect your mobile phones for safekeeping and return it when you leave.
6. There is no two-wheeler or car parking facility inside the U.S. Consulate building. Please also bear in mind that vehicles cannot be parked at the entrance or near the Consulate.
7. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of the event to allow time for security processes.
If you have any questions, please call us on (044) 2857 4134 or email us on
EducationUSA Centre at USIEF, Chennai
Last Name (Surname or expansion of your initial)
Gap Year (Preparing for higher education)
Current Level of Study
3-yr bachelors degree
4-yr bachelors degree
Interested Field of Specialization in the U.S.
Proposed level of study in the U.S.
Have you received any admits from U.S. institutions for fall 2019?
How did you hear about the session?
EdUSA India FB page
U.S. Consulate General Chennai FB page
Email/SMS from USIEF
Are you interested in receiving updates from USIEF?
Are you a student member of USIEF?
Registration by parent or student
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service