Caliber Teacher Champions - Teacher Champion Application
Thank you for your interest in participating the Caliber's Teacher Champion program. We are honored to have you join us in helping our hardworking teachers. A successful Teacher Champion relationship requires a commitment from both parties. This agreement provides parameters around your commitment. Should you have any questions, please email us at
As a volunteer Teacher Champion, you agree to:
• Serve for the 2019-2020 school year (9 months)
• Attend a mandatory Orientation and final program event at the end of the 2020 school year
• Contribute at least $250 in monetary or in-kind contributions
• Commit to one touchpoint per month with Teacher (e.g., visit/volunteer in classroom, bring/send lunch or coffee, donate tickets/outing for teacher, support teacher to get supplies or donations)
• Notify Caliber Schools if unable to keep commitment
• Respond to surveys and emails from Caliber within 48-hour time period
• Support teacher with primary request on teacher profile
• Engage in our background check process (if you plan to volunteer onsite in our schools)
• Come excited and energized to support a teacher/classroom in a non-traditional way!
Connection to Caliber
Existing Caliber Donor or Supporter
Caliber Parent or Guardian
Caliber Employee (SSO, Volunteer, etc.)
Local Neighbor or Leader
Are you located in the Bay Area?
What grade(s) are you interested in supporting? Check all that apply.
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) - 2nd grade
In what ways are you interested to support Caliber teachers?
Supporting a teacher's personal and professional development goals
Directly supporting the teacher's classroom needs
Supporting a teacher's self-care and community connection
In what ways are you available to help Caliber teachers?
Offering my time
Offering monetary, in-kind contributions, or donations
Offering connections and access to resources
Why are you interested in the Caliber Teacher Champions program? What makes you excited about this opportunity?
What is your preferred way of communication? Please check all that apply.
Is there anything else we should know about your future mentorship, or your desired teacher-mentor pairing? Questions, concerns, comments?
How did you hear about us?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service