2019-20 Educator of the Year - Nomination Form
Do you know a classroom teacher or educational services professional who is dedicated, inspiring, and making a difference? If so, please take the time to recommend this person for the Governor’s Educator of the Year Program by completing this nomination form template and returning it to the building principal by the specified deadline. Administrators, staff members, students, parents, and community members are encouraged to participate.
First-year teachers are not eligible.
Nominations need to be submitted by the end of the day Wednesday, December 11, 2019.
Each candidate will be scored based on the criteria below:
- Have a superior ability to inspire students of all backgrounds and abilities to learn;
- Be an exceptionally skilled and dedicated educator in a public or charter school;
- Expresses themselves in an engaging and articulate way;
- Plays an active role in the community as well as the school;
- Demonstrates leadership and innovation in and outside the classroom;
- Have the respect and admiration of students, parents, administrators, and colleagues;
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Clayton Public School District.