1. All vendors are responsible for obtaining all necessary business licenses for the payment of any taxes due and for strict adherence to all rules and regulation of the state and county government, City of Columbia, TN, Columbia Fire Department, Maury County Health Department and the rules and regulations of any other governing authorities.
2. Food vendor’s (NO Alcoholic beverages allowed) entries will be on a first come basis by date of entry.
3. Vendor check-in begins on Saturday, September 22, 2018; 9:00 AM. at Riverwalk Park and vendors are expected to participate in entirety of the event from 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
4. Vendors are assigned up to 20’ x 20’ spaces and must provide their own table, chairs, tents, etc. for booth space.
5. All vending sites must be cleaned and vacated no later than 7:00 PM Saturday evening.
6. Vendors must be able to provide all of their required electricity, water, and any other resources.