BSU Election of New Board – Ballot Paper
Dear BSU Member,
Our Constitution requires us to elect a Board of Governance every 2 years. The last elections were in 2019 and the current Board will have served 2 years come next Assembly 2021. One of the substantive items on the agenda for our Annual General Assembly on 23rd April 2021 will be the election of the Board of Governance to oversee the affairs of the Society for the next 2 years.
Please spare some of your valuable time and give this the attention it deserves. Send back your duly filled Ballot Paper to the undersigned before 5th April 2021.
As per our Constitution, the following people are continuing to serve, thus they do not need to be re-elected:
( NAME | DENOMINATION | OCCUPATION )
1. Mrs. Grace Kabunga | Baptist | Geologist
2. Rev. Eunice Piloya | Anglican | Priest
3. Eng. Joseph Eyatu | Anglican | Engineer
4. Rev. Fr. Dr. Mark Richard Ssajjabbi | Roman Catholic | Priest
5. Mrs. Patricia K. Rutiba | Pentecostal |Architect
6. Eng. Rogers David Semugooma | Pentecostal | Engineer
7. Mr. Moses Kibirige | Seventh Day Adventist | Banker
8. Pr. David Simwogerere | Seventh Day Adventist | Pastor/Bishop Elect
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service