The objective: Build and share videos of our Knights doing skills, drills, or anything that makes us better Knights! Maybe you have a great recipe for a post game snack, or can string a great deep pocket, it doesn't matter what it is, we want you to share!
We're crowdsourcing clips of our players / coaches / families (past and present!) to add to our #KnightsAcademy
The ask from you:
Film/Record yourself in a safe space, keeping safe social distance, upload here or post on youtube and send us the link!
How to film the best video!
1. Find a bright, quiet location to film (with the light in front of you)
2. Film in landscape mode (horizontal).
3. Use the rear facing camera (opposite of selfie) and have someone else film you if that’s possible.
1. Click Start Menu > Type 'Camera' and open the 'Camera' app
2. On the right side you will see an icon menu. Click the video button.
3. Click the button again to start recording your video.
4. Your video file will be saved in your windows 'Pictures' folder. This PC > Pictures > Camera Roll
1. Open QuickTime Player in Mac OS, it’s found in the /applications folder.
2. Pull down the “File “ menu and choose “New Movie Recording”
3. The FaceTime webcam will activate and show on screen, click the red record button to start recording your movie.
4. Pull down the “File” menu and choose “Save”.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nepean Knights Minor Lacrosse.