The Singapore delegates participating in this event from the business and investment community, public sector and academia will be exposed to:1. Interaction and keynote speech during welcome dinner to be delivered by Mr Danny Yatom, Chairman of 4Tech Capital Israel. Danny is also the Founder and Chairman of Dantov Global Consulting Group. Since 2008, Danny has been creating global strategic business deals for governments, enterprises in a broad range of industries. Danny is the Former-Head of the "Mossad" (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service). Previously, he is the Military Secretary to the Prime Minister and Defense Minister to Yitzhak Rabin.
2. CityZone at Atidim – an area slated by Tel Aviv Municipality for beta testing of smart city technologies on communities and proposals to establish joint Living Lab for big data repository for smart city solutions.
3. Urban Aeronautics workshop – view Cormorant and review proposal for flying car as air taxi or civil services to be commercialized in Singapore.
4. Highroad Innovation Centre program establishment in Singapore for deployment and integration of smart city solutions.
5. 4Tech Capital fund management or investment for discerning and sophisticated investors who is keen on getting early exposure to the smart city technology companies in Israel.
6. MuniWorld and MuniExpo event – the only international smart city related conference and exhibition in Israel. The key theme of the event is urban security and counter terrorism and is suitable for those involved in the public sector.
7. HAC –Herzliya Accelerator Center – the first Urban Accelerator established in 2014 with deep focus on Smart City and has been operating a five-month program with strategic partners on various topics such as smart mobility, public safety, IoT and communication.
8. At least 50 Israel smart city technology companies curated for the delegation.
The Israeli companies participating in this business event have products or solutions ready to be deployed ie at prototype stage or undergoing testing. The companies will be demonstrating its value to the end users and to the deploying entity. These Israeli companies offer:1. Investment opportunities in the $250K- $1.0M range or more.2. Strategic partnerships and or joint ventures with Singapore organisations in the public orprivate sectors.
Price: - SGD1209 per pax- SGD 967 per pax for early bird registration (before Jan 10, 2019) *Registration closes on Feb 17th, 2019.
Rate excludes:- Any airline tickets, tax- Visa to Israel- Travel insurance- Personal expenses- Extra meals, drinks- Entrance fee- Lunch and Dinner on Feb 28th (last day of visit)- Lunch on Feb 24th (Day of Arrival)- Anything that is not mentioned in the item "rate includes"
This event is organised by VentureSense, with strong support from the Embassy of Israel, Ministry of Economic and Trade to Singapore and in collaboration with 4Tech Capital Israel.
For any queries, please contact Miss JingYi Siow at firstname.lastname@example.org or Miss ToonLee Ng at email@example.com*Only 60 slots are available for this overseas business event.