Chm 206 Spring 2019 Expt 2. Beers Law
Enter your name and your lab partner's name
Enter your station number and letter.
For example: 1A, 1B, 2A, etc. Leave no spaces between number and letter. Stations with only one group, are "A" -- such as 4A or 9A.
Are you in lab section AA (8 AM) or DD (11 AM)?
The Mohr pipet portion (Questions 1 and 2) are worth 5 points. 1. For the Mohr pipet test with the ORANGE solution, what volume were you assigned?
Include units (mL)
2. After you measured out the volume of the ORANGE solution, what is the mass (in g) of the ORANGE solution?
Include units (g)
3. When you performed your experiment making the dilution of the BLUE solution, what concentration were you assigned?
Include units (mol/L)
4. (3 points) To make the BLUE solution, what volume of Stock Blue solution did you need?
Include units and report the correct number of significant figures.
5. (3 pts) What Absorbance did you record for your BLUE solution?
Absorbance has no units.
6. I understand that I will need to return to the lab website later to obtain the class data. With these data, I will prepare a Beers law plot, determine the trendline and R2 value and include these results in my report.
Note: The slope of the trendline is the molar absorbtivity and is primary objective of today's experiment. This number must be reported in your lab report (with correct units)
7. My CU e-mail address is...
" Double check for accuracy. This is the only way you will get your results.
8. My partner's e-mail address is
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service