Stallholder Application: Halls Gap Market
The Halls Gap Market offers high quality stalls including arts, crafts, fresh produce, plants, live music and food. No second hand goods (other than quality ‘up cycled’ goods) or livestock/pets will be accepted.
The market is proudly brought to the community and visitors by Halls Gap Primary School. All site fees go to the School.
The Market is located at: Halls Gap Primary School, 10-14 School Road, Halls Gap.
- Market Operating times -
From 9am - 1pm
Market Dates can be found by visiting:
- Fees -
* 3x3m site booked, paid and reserved online: $45, Easter $50.
* 3x3m site 'turn up' and pay on the day (site not guaranteed): $30, Easter $40.
* 3x3m beverage site (served and consumed onsite): $80, Easter $90.
* 6x4m (negotiable) food vendor site: $150, Easter $200.
* Approved buskers: free
* Fees are non refundable. No credits or refunds are issued in the case of bad weather or weather deteriorating on Market day. Please do not apply if unless you are prepared to take a risk on the weather.
- Market Advertising -
The Market is advertised extensively via both Digital, Radio and print media. Signage in the lead-up to markets is strategically located in order to gain maximum exposure.
Phone number (mobile no. if possible)
Your full name
Facebook page link
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service