DATA SCIENCE – 1: PROGRAMMING WITH PYTHON: (One Month)
Start Date: TUESDAY, 10TH MARCH, 2020
DURATION - One Month (30 Contact Hours)
VENUE: IIPGH Office
(THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION HUB, 6th Floor, Oksart Place, Ring Road Central, Accra)
Digital Address: GA-072-7885
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING
This course is designed for participants who want to learn Python from scratch. Python is a general-purpose language which can be used to build just about anything. It is also great for backend web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and scientific computing. Furthermore, Python has been used to build productivity tools, games, and desktop apps.
REASON FOR THE TRAINING
With the proliferation of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, mobile applications and various web technologies, Python programmers are in high demand. This training will give you the foundation required to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the digital economy.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Master the fundamentals of writing Python scripts
• Learn core Python scripting elements such as variables and flow control structures
• Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
• Write Python functions to facilitate code reuse
• Use Python to read and write files
• Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
• Work with the Python standard library
• Explore Python's object-oriented features
• Search text using regular expressions
IIPGH Members: 1,200 Cedis
Non-Members: 1,350 Cedis
Phone number (ex. 0244357006)
Select one Training schedule
1. Evening Lessons (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays), Time: 6pm – 8pm
2. Weekdays (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays), Time: 10am – 2pm
3. Weekends (Saturdays), Time: 1pm – 5pm
Where did you hear about this training advert?
Select YES to confirm registration and attendance
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service