The 2017 Tech10 Awards are presented in partnership with Rhode Island Monthly. As Rhode Island’s tech industry continues to grow economically and culturally, Rhode Island Monthly is shining the spotlight on our Tech10 recipients for all Rhode Islanders to see.
Established in 2011, Tech10 is the opportunity for Rhode Island’s business and technology community to nominate its exceptional champions: employees, colleagues, clients, and partners. All are fostering Rhode Island’s technology innovation, passion, and success.
Honorees will be featured in the November issue of Rhode Island Monthly magazine and be recognized at an awards celebration in November.
Technology is not about hardware, apps, or those tricky green lights. Technology is about connecting people, empowering business, and creating change in a global world. Don’t miss this opportunity to recognize the Tech10 that make tech truly happen.
Learn more at www.tech10awards.com
• Once a Nomination Form is submitted, program manager: Amanda Roman (aroman@tech-collective), will send the application to the Nominee.
• Tech Collective will make known the person/entity which has nominated or entered Nominee for consideration.
• Award submissions will be reviewed and honorees selected by an independent panel of industry judges.
• Individuals and/or companies may submit for multiple categories.
• Multiple winners may be selected in each category.
Applications for the Tech10 Awards will be received via one of three ways outlined below:
1. Individuals may be nominated by a third party (i.e. co-workers, vendors, service providers, clients, or other industry peers). Upon receipt of the completed Nominated Form included below, Tech Collective will contact the Nominee to personally complete and submit the Application Form for Tech10 consideration.
2. Individuals may personally complete and submit the Application Form to enter themselves or their company for Tech10 consideration.
3. Individuals may be entered for Tech10 consideration by a third party (i.e. coworkers, vendors, service providers, clients, or other industry peers). The third party may complete and submit the Application Form on behalf on the Nominee. Upon receipt of the completed Application Form, Tech Collective will contact the Nominee to inform them of their Tech10 consideration.