Loudoun Hunger Relief Food Drives
Please complete this form if you plan on hosting a food drive to benefit Loudoun Hunger Relief (formerly Loudoun Interfaith Relief). In FY 23, LHR provided food to 14,000 of our Loudoun neighbors with a total of 2.4 million pounds of food. Pre-COVID, grocery store donations and individual and corporate food drives made up about 80% of the food we had to give. Those donations now make up about 60% of the food we distribute. Of the other 40%, about 17% comes from the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank. Food drives are VITAL to feeding Loudoun families in need.
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Please Complete the Following Information
Contact Name *
Contact Organization (if applicable)
Contact Email *
Contact Phone *
Contact Address *
Food Drive Start Date *
MM
/
DD
/
YYYY
Food Drive End Date *
MM
/
DD
/
YYYY
What items do you intend to collect? *
Required
Do you need LHR Collection Boxes?   *
You can pick them up or drop off your donations M-F 9am to 3pm; Sat from 9am to 12pm.  We do have night shifts on Tuesdays until 5:00pm and Thursdays until 7:00pm, if you need to come pick up boxes late (not for drop-off).  Please come around to the back of our building to drop off donations near our bay door
How many boxes?                                                                              
The boxes are collapsible: 18 1/2 x 18 1/2 x 20
Next
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy