Registration for Auburn Day School Summer Programs: STEM Morning Program: Ages 1-9 & STEM CAMPS: Ages 3*-9
Summer Program Calendar: Classes offered May 28-August 2 (School closed: July 4 & 5 )

PROGRAM 1: ADS SUMMER STEM MORNING PROGRAM

Our ADS Summer STEM Program will be a continuation of our stellar year-round, concept-based, hands-on STEM program! For a curriculum sneak peek, our first concept will take us back millions of years for an exploration of the time of the DINOSAURS. We'll take a hands-on journey into the dinosaurs' environment to learn about their adaptations, symbiotic relationships, competition for resources and ultimately how they left their stories through fossils. Our second concept will focus on energy and motion as we explore gravity, the forces of push & pull and kinetic & potential energy. Then we'll get messy with hands-on experiments learning about water power, wind power, solar power and electricity. It will be shocking! ;)

8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. 
Optional program add-ons: 
Early drop-off 7:30-8:00 a.m. ($5/day), 
Lunch 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. ($10/day with packed lunch)

Ages 1-9 (on Sept. 1, 2023) Students will be grouped by age.

Tuition for the ENTIRE SUMMER (10 week program):
5-day program (M-F): $1885
3-day program (M/ W/ F): $1155
2-day program (T/ R): $825 
Note: The majority of our class spaces will be reserved for 5-day students and 5-day students will receive priority in the summer enrollment process. 

If your child is accepted, a non-refundable enrollment fee of 15% of the program tuition will be due to hold your child's space. The 85% remaining tuition will be due May 15. If you have billing questions or would like to split your tuition into two payments, please reach out to Linda Roach at lroach@auburndayschool.com. 

PROGRAM 2: SUMMER STEM CAMPS

12:30-3:30 p.m.
Ages 3*-9 (by the date of camp) Students will be grouped by age. 

$169/camp (July 1-3 camp is $135.)

You may choose as many camps as you like! Each one is unique, hands-on and designed to be age appropriate for each group of students. The full schedule of camps and descriptions are available at auburndayschool.com.

Tuition:
A non-refundable deposit of 15% of each camp ($25.35) is due at enrollment. The remaining 85% will be billed the week prior to camp. 

*All children must be fully potty-trained to attend camp. 

Email *
It's summertime at ADS! We offer our STEM Morning Preschool Program and weekly STEM Camps.  *
Parent phone number
Parent Name (First and Last)
Child #1 Name (First and Last)
Child #1 DOB
MM
/
DD
/
YYYY
Child #1 Summer STEM Morning Preschool Program Choice (May 28-August 2)
Clear selection
Child #2 Name (First and Last)
Child #2 DOB
MM
/
DD
/
YYYY
Child #2 Summer STEM Morning Preschool Program Choice (May 28-August 2)
Clear selection
Child #3 Name (First and Last)
Child #3 DOB
MM
/
DD
/
YYYY
Child #3 Summer STEM Morning Preschool Program Choice (May 28-August 2)
Clear selection
We're so glad you found us! How did you hear about Auburn Day School?
Tell us about your child. :) What are your child's interests? What does your child enjoy in his/her current school setting? We can't wait to get to know your family!
Is your child age 3- rising 4th grade and potty trained? Sign them up for STEM Camps!
*
Thank you for signing up for the STEM Morning Preschool Program at Auburn Day School!
Once we've secured a space for your child, we'll create a Brightwheel account for each child and bill a non-refundable deposit of 15% of the tuition on the account to hold your child's space in the class. The deposit will be due 3 days after the billing date. Once you've paid this charge, you're all set! You'll be billed the remaining tuition on May 15. You'll also receive a welcome email in May with all the information you'll need. :)

If you have any questions, please email Linda Roach at lroach@auburndayschool.com or call us at (334) 209-0460. To find out more about Auburn Day School or the ADS Imagination Station, visit our website at auburndayschool.com.
Next
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of AO Discover!. Report Abuse