5th VETERAN SHARK TANK (2017)
VETERAN SHARK TANK APPLICATION
The event is similar to the TV show “Shark Tank”, but GPVN’s event limits participation to aspiring Veteran Entrepreneurs. Each contestant has a limited amount of time to pitch their business plan to a panel of Judges (AKA The Sharks) and a large public audience consisting of business leaders, veterans and others. The Veteran Shark Tank winner receives a substantial monetary prize and valuable business services.
• Veterans of all eras / National Guard and Reservists / Coast Guard
• Minimum 50% veteran owned
• Must be sole proprietor, partnership, LLC, S-corp, Inc. (Non-Profits and Franchises are not eligible to participate but can join the audience)
• Cannot have reached 3rd business anniversary by 04DEC17
1. Fill in the information below to get started
2. Create/fill in a business plan for your application.
a. It is mandatory to use the template below in order to keep submissions in similar formats
b. Business Plan Template:
c. Once completed, send to
Contestant Screening Process
1. The Veteran Shark Tank committee will review all applications and business plans as they are submitted.
2. Committee will reach out to applicants for missing info, clarifications and other info as needed.
3. No later than 01NOV17 the committee will notify all applicants of status -including the 5 finalists.
4. Final contestants will work with the committee to set up a schedule to participate in additional coaching, pre-event special programs and other training as part of their Veteran Shark Tank participation.
All questions can be directed to:
Email and Phone Number
Branch of Service
Name of Company/Organization you have created / or in the process of creating
Service / Product your company offers / will be offering
What made you decide to become an Veteran Entrepreneur?
If you win, how would you spend your winnings? Please be as specific as possible
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service