Looking for a mentor? We've got you covered. We are LConnect: a mentorship program that connects juniors of Earl Haig with a student executive from Leaders Collective. Leaders Collective is the largest student organization at Earl Haig, managed by a group of diverse leaders, all with unique expertise.
How we help.
- We lend unique insights and general advice that only experienced high schoolers can provide to mentees. We can answer any general question you may have.
- Interested in extracurricular activities? That's our bread and butter. Each mentor is heavily involved in school clubs, as well as out-of-school extracurriculars.
How it works.
- Apply! Click the "next" button.
- We match you with a mentor (a student executive from Leaders Collective) according to interests and availability.
- Ask your mentor any burning questions you may have, and attend optional mentor-mentee socials!