Please complete this form if a student (your child, or yourself as the student) and/or parent/caregiver needs to talk to a school counselor or social worker for any reason.
We ask that you keep the following in mind:
- Please give our staff 24 hours to follow up on requests (Monday-Friday).
- We will do our best to identify a staff member that is a familiar face or voice, but this may not be possible.
- Calls and/or Google Chats are not intended to replace formal counseling services or serve as therapy; if you/your child has a counselor with whom they regularly meet, please contact them about ongoing services.
- We cannot guarantee that our contact will be confidential by HIPAA standards; please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this.
We will do our best to support our students and families! Thank you for reaching out.
Meanwhile, please utilize the following additional free community supports available for you as needed:
- Medical or safety emergency: 9-1-1
- 24 hour mental health crisis line: 1-833-295-0616 (Northern Lakes Community Mental Health-FAST)
- Crisis counselor text line (24/7, national service): text HOME to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Submit tip of criminal activity (OK2SAY):
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7, for survivors & victims): 1-800-799-7233, or text LOVEIS to 22522
- United Way (all general community resource inquiries): 2-1-1
- Michigan DHHS Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-535-6136, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., 7 days/week
- Substance Use/Substance Use Disorder recovery support:
- Food Resources:
- Michigan Unemployment benefits (recent expansion of qualifiers due to COVID-19): 1-866-500-0017
- Spectrum/Charter (FREE internet service for 2 months for students grades K-college): 1-866-866-4959
Support is needed for (please select all that apply)
Parent and/or Caregiver
Student's first and last name
Parent's first and last name
Name of person completing form and relationship to student (if student is completing this, put N/A or leave blank)
Student grade and teacher
What is the best email to use?
What is the best phone number to use?
Can you please give a brief description of what is needed?
What time of day is best to be contacted?
Would the student/parent/caregiver rather use Google Hangout (virtual) or a phone conversation?
Please share other questions or needs you have at this time. We will do our best to respond with the information available. Include the best way to reach you as well.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mesick Consolidated Schools.