SAN Arts Program Public Tours
Explore SAN through the lens of art!
Description: Experience the airport like you never have before with a behind-the-scenes, guided Arts Program tour! Led by trained Arts Ambassadors, these tours offer fascinating insights into SAN’s public art collection, temporary exhibitions, and performing arts program.
Quarterly on the first Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of the month. Reservations Required.
San Diego International Airport
International Arrivals Lobby, Terminal 2 West (see map below)
• Arts Program Tours are 90 minutes in length, and cover multiple sites throughout the airport.
• Group size limited to 20 total attendees
• Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen use are encouraged.
• Attendees will be provided with parking validation for the nearest adjacent airport lot.
• Reservations are required for all tours. Please sign up below.
• All tours begin in the International Arrivals Lobby, see map below.
• All tours are subject to cancellation due to low registration.
Questions? Contact Arts Program Manager, Lauren Lockhart, at
Select Tour Date & Time
Thursday, December 5, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Friday, December 6, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Saturday, December 7, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Thursday, February 6, 2020, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Friday, February 7, 2020, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Saturday, February 8, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Number of attendees (Adults) *Group cannot exceed 20 total
Number of attendees (children) *Group cannot exceed 20 total
If children are attending, what age range?
Please indicate if your group has special needs.
What is your preferred tour date and time?
We look forward to hosting your group for an exciting arts tour!
An Arts Program team member will respond to your request within 48 hours regarding your tour reservation.
Tour Location Map
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service