Please note, that when you request the room, you adhere to the following rules and policies of the Kawasaki Reading Room:
- Reservations will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. PLEASE check our calendar for the availability of the room (Calendar: http://go.unl.edu/KawasakiCalendar)
- The Kawasaki Reading Room Library is only open Monday - Friday from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. You are still able to request the room for dates and times past these with discretion at the hours of the Jackie Gaughan Multicultural Center.
(JGMC Hours - M-F: 8AM-11PM, Sat: 9AM-10PM, Sun: 12PM-10PM)
- Only one reservation per student/group a day.
- Departments and Student Organizations requesting the use of this room may do so for a maximum of 3 hours**
- Students requesting the use of this room may do so for a maximum of 2 hours
** If you need the room for a longer time period than this, please make a note in the additional information box.
***If you need to cancel your room reservation, we ask that you contact us at least by 12pm the day BEFORE your reservation, so that other groups can reserve the room.***
If you have any questions about the room request form, please contact the Kawasaki Reading Room at KawasakiReadingRoom@gmail.com or at (402)-472-9427.