Derby Medical Society Elective Bursary Application 2019-20
Derby Medical Society offers three bursaries each of £250 to Final Year Medical Students to help fund their elective.
• Students must have had at least one teaching attachment in Derby.
• Applications are only considered for those currently in their final year of medical school.
You may use this Google form to submit your application.
Your application should be no more than 500 words (or 3500 characters) in total, and should describe:
• When and where you plan to take your elective. It does not have to be abroad.
• What you plan to do during your elective, and how this experience will benefit your personal development.
• How the bursary will help you to realise your elective plans. Please state if you have applied for, or already secured, other funding.
Applications will be assessed on the basis of:
• Benefit of the elective to yourself
• Possible benefits of your elective to others
• The likely impact of receiving the bursary
• The presentation of your application
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a meeting of Derby Medical Society during the 2020-2021 season to give a short presentation about their elective. For this purpose, please supply an email address and phone number that we will be able to contact you on after you have graduated.
Please send your completed application form by 30/11/2019 at the latest. Successful applicants will be notified before 15/12/2019 and winners' names will be posted on the website.
The winners will also be announced to the Derby Medical Society at their Case Presentation meeting on 15th January 2020.
Please note that the judges’ decision is final and we are unable to give feedback on individual applications.
University email address
Alternative email address
Attachment(s) done in Derby
Application (max. 500 words/3500 characters)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service