The series will be published on Digital Rights Monitor, Pakistan's first news outlet focused on digital rights and internet governance issues.
1. Gender and access to ICTs - Extent of ICT access for women/transgender people- Technical, social and cultural barriers hindering ICTs and internet access- Internet access as a harbinger of change for women
2. Gender, technology and economic activity - Tech-enabled economic opportunities for women and transgendered people- Exploration of women led tech-enabled entrepreneurship in Pakistan
3. Tech enabled support networks for women and transgendered people - Digital, gender specific alliance building - Positive and negative dimensions of engaging in digital support networks (like Soul Sisters and TransAction etc.) - Intersectionality in digital gender specific support networks - Commercialisation of digital support networks
4. Gender, tech and expression - Connection between ICT access and expression - Gendered exploration of women/transgendered people’s political expression online and reactions- Digital tools enabling expression of women / transgendered people online - Challenges and threats to digital expression
5. Gender, law and technology - Digital / cyber policies & women’s experiences with laws and legal procedures - Effectiveness of legal instruments dealing with cybercrime against women