CALLING ALL SISTERS. I am missing sisterhood and we could all really benefit from the healing and unifying power a sacred circle at this time in history. Let's thrive together rather than surviving alone.
No experience is necessary. All are warmly welcome to join.
Please complete this short registration form and be sure to press SUMIT. You will receive an automated confirmation email with the ZOOM link when you submit your registration here. I will also send out a reminder email with the ZOOM link the day before our ceremony.
We will begin with a chant to Grandmother Moon, entrain our breath as a circle, draw our Divinity Oracle card to connect to our higher wisdom and each take turns ceremonially sharing and hearing one another's blessings weaving a web of sisterhood as we cast our spells into the lineage of the sacred salt under the light of the Full Moon.
If you do not already have the free ZOOM application, please visit this site and download the application at www.zoom.us
Please try to log onto ZOOM by 4:50pm MST on Tuesday 4.7.20, so you can settle into your sacred space for us to being promptly at 5:00pm MST. If you cannot join in when we begin, please feel free to join in and leave the circle when you are able. Please volunteer to share your salt ritual and blessing early on if you need to hop off early . Thank you.
Please have these items with you when we tune in and connect as a circle:
* Small bowl with salt (or sand if you don't have salt at home).
* Sacred salt from a past ceremony with me, if you have some.
* Small ( no larger than a quarter) items or pieces of nature such as flowers, pieces of pine cones, stones, crystals, mala or prayer beads.
* Favorite smelling essential oils, sage/sweetgrass, or other fragrances you wish to add to the salt.
* Any sacred items, or perhaps an altar, to make your sanctuary a space and place of presence and connection to your soul.
* A small candle and lighter. Perhaps some palo santo if you have it on hand to clear your space.
* A journal and pen, if you wish.
With Love + Sisterhood,