Register for Worship: November 1, 2020
Due to the COVID-19, our sanctuary can only have 22 family units in order to practice Social Distancing. For you to attend, you will need to complete the following information before Saturday at 6pm. Some key items to note regarding in person worship:
1. Please be aware that you will need to wear a face covering as your enter, leave and move about the worship space. We ask that you bring one with you, but if you don't have one - then one will be provided for you.
2 .Your household will be checked in by a greeter who will check your temperature and answer any questions you might have.
3. You will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entering.
4. We encourage you to keep a safe space of 6 to 8 feet between you and congregation members.
5. Please worship online if you or anyone is feeling ill or has symptoms. Worship will be live streamed from the sanctuary on Facebook Live at 11am.
The following are precautions we have taken:
- All paper has been removed - hymnals, bibles, envelopes, pens and pencils etc.
- We will not participate in passing the plate.
- All pew pads have been removed.
- Pews have been blocked every other row.
- We can only take 22 family units (preregistered) - seated alternately on right side/left side. We register for contact tracing. No one comes in without checking in and have their temperature taken.
- Restrooms are no touch with the exception of the faucets.
- The carpet has been disinfected.
If you have any questions about in-person worship, contact the church office at 770-469-9767.
5312 W. Mountain Street, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Head of Household: Full Name
How many people will be attending with you from your household?
Your name/s of attendees:
Email address for each participant from your household (for contact tracing purposes).
Comments and/or questions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service