1. Loan a Bike program is based on an availability of bikes.
2. The bikes are loaned with a possibility of renewal based on availability.
3. It is the applicant's or parent/guardian's responsibility to ensure that the bike is in proper working order before using the bike; this includes brakes, steering, tires, and drive shaft including pedals.
7. You will be held financially liable for any repairs, loss or damage to the bike.
8. Report any loss of bicycle immediately to the police and CBC at 905-463-9941. Please provide a copy of the police report to CBC.
9. You shall not sell, charge assign, lease or otherwise dispose of the bike.
10. For your safety we strongly recommend you always wear a helmet while riding a bike.
11. You must use the bike in accordance with the Ontario's Highway Traffic Act (HTA) and all applicable laws and bylaws including use of proper reflectors and bicycle lights.
12. You must always lock the bike to a fixed object when unattended.
13. You must not ride the bike or allow it to be ridden if it is faulty or defective. If any problems are noticed then this should be reported to CBC at 905-463-9941 immediately.
14. By participating in the Loan a Bike program, the time spent biked during the loan duration will be contributed to the Bike4Health Campaign.
CEA is committed to protecting personal information and does not sell trade or exchange personal information with third parties.