Model Test Series 02
Old Staff Nurse Question...................
1. Erythropoietin is produced by?
2. Stability, Internal consistency and equivalence are components of ?
3. Which of the following is the cranial nerve responsible for pupillary constriction?
4. Raju, a five-year-old boy , is suffering from glomerulonephritis which of the following finding is associated with this condition?
Low Specific Gravity of Urine
Brown Coloured Urine
5. Manju sees a design of a flower on the wallpaper and perceives its as an animal. this is an example of?
Idea of reference
6. A protective Protein which is the main structural component of hair, nail and epithelial cells is?
7. Which of the following in NOT a sign of poor mental health?
Lack of Self Confidence
8. Exclusive Breastfeeding protests women against pregnancy for a period of?
9. The Greenish colour of amniotic fluid is due to the presence of?
10. Objects Contaminated by pathogenic microorganisms are known as?
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service