1. I agree to participate/let my child participate in Dance BFF classes and hereby release Dance BFF, it’s owners, officers, instructors and employees, Mind and Body Studios (of 100 Factory St., West Warwick, Ri), The Dance Connection (of 1232, Hartford Avenue, Johnston, RI) and/or Malco Arts Center (of 585 E Washington St., North Attleboro, MA) from liability for any injury I/my child may suffer because of my/their participation in classes and community events that we participate in.
2. I understand that Class size is limited. Tuition must be paid in advance to reserve a spot in any class/session.
3. I understand that for any CANCELLATION of class done by Dance BFF (due to unforeseen circumstances), Dance BFF will offer a make-up class on a Sunday or Weekend Afternoon during the same session. Date and Time to be decided as per needed.
4. I understand that there are no make-up classes for any missed class by the student. Dance BFF instructors will try their best to ensure students are brought at par with others by paying additional attention during next class and/or by providing video footage of the class missed.
5. I understand that if a student has to withdraw due to medical reasons, credit towards future session will be given with a valid doctor’s note or will be charged for all classes until Dance BFF is notified of medical circumstances.
6. Photo/Video Release: I hereby authorize Dance BFF to publish photographs/videos taken of me, and or my child for use in the Dance BFF’s printed publications, promotions and website. I acknowledge that since my participation in publications and websites produced by Dance BFF is voluntary, I will receive no financial compensation. I further agree that my participation in any publication and website produced by Dance BFF confers upon me no rights of ownership whatsoever. I release Dance BFF, its contractors and its employees from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation.
7. BFF team is often invited to perform in various highly regarded events. The students’ participation in these events is optional but highly recommended.
8. BFF Class Attire: BFF classes are casual and all energy level. Workout clothes are recommended for classes. Please wear comfortable clothes that will allow you to move as well as sit on the ground, if needed. Jeans/ Tight fitting pants are not recommended to wear for classes as they restrict mobility and flexing.
9. BFF Classes are strictly bare feet (except for Fitness classes where students are required to wear sneakers and workout clothes or something they feel comfortable in while working out).
8. BFF Water and Food rule: Please carry water and towel. No eating allowed in the studio area. Waiting area can be used for food/drinks.
9. BFF Waiting Room Etiquette: If you are a parent waiting in the guest room, please be mindful of ongoing classes and instructions. Your child might get distracted if he/she hears your voice.
10. Respect studio properties. Waiting room has a number of fitness and other instruments as well as merchandise. Please do not remove any of these things from their designated place.
11. BFF Session Cancellation and Refund: If less than required number of students are registered, session will be cancelled for that group. You will be notified by the first start week of the session. You will be fully refunded in case any payment has been charged.
- By typing your email address you are agreeing to our terms & conditions:
Student's Full Name:
If Student is Minor (under 18yrs), add Parent's Name:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service