Corporate Outreach Director
Reports to: CEO
Position location: remote; people from or based in the Global South are preferred
Salary: to be defined according to location and experience
About the organization:
Rated as one of the world’s most effective animal protection organizations by Animal Charity Evaluators, Sinergia Animal is an international campaigning organization working in countries from the Global South (South America and Southeast Asia) to reduce animal suffering and promote more compassionate food choices. We use negotiations, investigations, peaceful direct actions, and innovative campaigning methods to expose the suffering of animals in factory farms.
About the position:
Sinergia Animal is seeking a Corporate Outreach Director to help us oversee our cage-free work in the Global South, with a strong focus on Asia. The Corporate Outreach Director will be responsible for recognizing, creating, and implementing plans to promote corporate engagement and policy accountability among food companies as well as helping to oversee the regional teams.
- Help and supervise national teams research as well as build and maintain a database of food companies’ profiles and key contacts
- Help and supervise national teams in establishing permanent contact with key corporate contacts via emails, phone calls, and in-person meetings with the goal of persuading companies to adopt cage-free egg policies in their supply chains
- Together with national teams, build a strategic plan with short- and long-term goals
- Develop and carry out regular training to empower national teams to negotiate with companies in an ethical, legal, and effective manner
- Produce monthly reports about progress and actions needed for improvement
- Represent Sinergia Animal and its programs at public events and with the NGO and animal protection communities at large
- Build alliances with other international and/or grassroots NGOs
- Fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Desirable: previous experience in corporate engagement with major food companies
- Excellent ability to lead teams in a kind and constructive manner
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
- Excellent oral communication, writing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent research skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Proven ability to work both independently and in close coordination with a remote team
- An affinity with animal rights issues and a vegan lifestyle are highly desirable
Black and indigenous people, LGBTQI+, people with disabilities, women, and other minority groups are highly encouraged to apply
- Commitment to the mission and objectives of the organization
- Commitment to non-violent communications and actions
- Enthusiasm and pro-activeness are very important to us. Even if you don’t tick all the bullet points of this requirement list, if you’re very excited about this role, then we want to hear from you!
What's your experience in Corporate Outreach?
Do you speak fluent English?
Do you speak fluent Spanish?
Do you speak fluent Portuguese?
Why would you like to work with us?
What's your affinity with veganism and animal rights issues?
Are you a part of any group mentioned in the job description? If yes, which one(s)?
I'm a POC
I'm a disabled person
I'm from a low income family
I'd rather not answer
Please, in order to complete your application, send your CV and cover letter in English to Lúcia (
) and Carolina (
I understand my application will only be considered complete when I send this document
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sinergia Animal.