Fall 2021 Move-In Safety Acknowledgment
Acknowledgements & Agreements
• I acknowledge that in order to maintain the health and safety of Salem Academy and College students, personnel, and guests, students and move-in helpers are not permitted to bring other visitors to campus, and I will abide by this restriction.
• I agree that I will maintain safe physical distance from others and wear a face covering throughout the entirety of the move-in process.
• Prior to move-in, I will timely complete Salem’s Pre-Entry Screening and Safety Requirements [
]. (This requirement is for students only.)
• If I have been authorized for COVID-19 vaccine exemption or extension, I will present a negative COVID-19 test at move-in (received within no earlier than 72 hours prior to move-in). (This requirement is for students only.)
• For the safety of Salem students, personnel, and the community, I further agree that I will follow the COVID-19 Move-In Safety Guidelines and notify Residence Life and not enter campus if I meet any of the Conditions Requiring Move-In Rescheduling.
Type your name here to confirm your agreement to abide by this Move-In Safety Acknowledgement:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Salem Academy and College.