High Desert Food Trail Application
The High Desert Food and Farm Alliance, in partnership with Travel Oregon, invite you to join the High Desert Food Trail to promote your culinary or agritourism business, make new connections with businesses in your area, and reach new customers.
Before completing the following application, please review the below benefits associated with being a food trail member and complete the criteria checklist to confirm eligibility to participate.
Each business will be vetted on a case-by-case basis by the Food Trail Action Team in order to guarantee a high quality and authentic visitor experience while not excluding businesses which would qualify under special conditions. Businesses must be located in Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson, or South Wasco County to be considered.
Application due no later than August 2nd, 2021 to be considered for the 2021 Food Trail launch.
Cost for two years:
• High Desert Food and Farm Alliance Partners (email
to learn how to become a partner): $25
• Non-High Desert Food and Farm Alliance Partners: $50
You will not be charged until the review committee has accepted your application. Once selected you will have two weeks to pay your invoice. Cost is subsidized through the USDA’s Beginning Farmer Rancher Development Program Grant in the first two years.
Benefits of Participation on the High Desert Food Trail:
• Map listing with business information and a short description of offerings included in the printed Food Trail brochure
• Printed copies of the Food Trail brochure will be distributed across the state at key travel entry points, visitor centers and events around the state
• Up to 200 printed copies of the brochure provided to each participating business
• Food Trail signage provided to participating businesses that attend the Business Engagement Workshop (businesses not in attendance will be required to pay for metal signage)
• Online companion pages for the food trail on
• Regular and year-long paid promotional campaigns for the Food Trail (specific promotional plan to be determined)
Please send questions to Annie Nichols at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of High Desert Food & Farm Alliance.