Professional Learning Partnership Survey
Thank you for your interest in having Tonya Ward Singer lead professional learning in your district. Tonya is fully booked for 2019-2020 is reviewing applications for 2020-2021. Thank you for filling out this brief survey to help us learn more about your district and goals. Our team will follow up within 3 business days.
1. What are your TOP priorities to shift in terms of STUDENT learning? When we are successful, what shifts will you see in STUDENTS?
2. What are your top priorities to advance TEACHER practices specific to this/these goal(s)?
3. What administrator and teacher leader/coach roles make up the instructional leadership team(s) at district and site levels? Do you all share a focus on priorities #1 and #2 above? If no, please explain the additional change-leadership priorities in the district.
4. What prior actions have you taken to realize these goals? (e.g. relevant trainings, initiatives, collaborations or curriculum adoptions).
5. Building on your successes, what challenges remain that you most urgently want to solve?
6. What is your budget for external support to meet these goals?
7. Do teachers now engage in a regular process of ongoing, data-driven collaboration for impact? If yes, how often does this happen and what protocols or training inform the approach?
8. Are there specific dates you seek for Tonya to lead professional learning in your district?
9. If you have any questions or comments, please share them here.
How did you learn about Tonya Ward Singer? (Please check all that apply).
Referred by a colleague
Read Opening Doors to Equity
Read EL Excellence Every Day
Read Breaking Down the Wall
Participated in a keynote or workshop with Tonya Ward Singer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service