Corps de Burlesque Syllabus
Ruby Garter - Beginning Monday 3 February 2020
This six week course focuses on everything you need to know about the boa. Learn about the work of a few prominent burlesque performers who use a boa as part of their signature style, and look at how to use this prop as a seduction tool to tease, tantalise and conceal your "secrets".
You must have completed the Emerald Garter course to be eligible for this course (or sign up for both!)
There is no "strip" component to this course.
Classes held at Garden City Dance Academy, 520 Cranford Street, Redwood
Monday nights, 3 February to 2 March 8.30-9.30pm, Monday 9 March 7.15-9.00pm graduation!
Inquiries please contact
Emergency contact (name and phone number)
Do you have any injuries or medical conditions we need to know about?
Do you have your own boa? (If not, a boa will be provided)
* Please note these classes are R18 (or R16 with legal guardian's consent, please email for a consent form
* Full payment is required in advance to book your place in a course. Payment plans are available, please email to discuss
* Please deposit funds into this Westpac account 03-0937-0218551-002 (account name M A L King)
Please put your name and "Ruby" as a reference
* Course fees are fully refundable up to 7 days before the start date. No refunds will be given after the course has commenced.
Extreme circumstances will be taken into consideration.
* Minimum attendance for each course is required. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a course if there are not enough students booked in. If required, refunds will be granted where courses need to be cancelled.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service