Sailing Course Application Form
The Boat Shop (TBSA) conducts a variety of Sailing Courses, ranging from kids beginner dinghy course (Optimist) to adult Dinghy course.
- Able to swim at least 50 metres in tidal waters with the aid of a buoyancy vest
- Minimum age of 13 years old
3 Full Days (Weekends)
Full day sessions are conducted from 9.30am – 5.30pm
1/2 day sessions are conducted from 9:30am – 1:30pm
1. Full payment is required to secure a seat.
2. Please complete the Registration Form below and you will be contacted regarding payment instructions within 48 hours.
3. For Bytes Course, it is recommended that the weight of the participant does not exceed 75kg
4. If you have a group of 5 people, we are able to do the course on a weekday 3 days in succession so you can complete the course earlier
5. Upon completion of the course you will be given a certificate of participation issued by RSYC. For SSF certification, there will be another process which involves practice, a theory, and a practical test. You may inquire more about the SSF certification process and the costs during the course.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Trident Marine Pte Ltd.