TSSD ESSER 3.0 Stakeholder Survey
Trenton SSD is receiving $2,882,182.33 from the federal government under the American Rescue Plan passed by Congress and signed into law by the President of the United States. All funds must be budgeted and spent by September 30, 2024.
Our application focuses on these four key areas:
• Learning Loss – additional academic supports for all learners
• Whole Student Supports – nonacademic supports necessary for student learning
• Facility Improvements – buildings & school grounds
• Instructional Materials & Resources – learning materials & high-quality professional development
We would like your input regarding how funds are to be spent to improve our school facilities and classroom instruction. Please share your thoughts by answering the following questions by June 18th.
I have children in the following schools:
Trenton Elementary School
Trenton Rosenwald Middle School
Peabody High School
Please note the groups with which you have special interest:
Children experiencing homelessness
Children in foster care
English Language Learners
Students with disabilities
Students who are incarcerated
1. Please share any feedback you may have related to REDUCING LEARNING LOSS from school closures and quarantines.
2. Please share any facilities-related improvements with a specific school building that you would like to bring to our attention.
3. Please share any additional questions or comments you feel would be beneficial to this planning process.
Which of these best describes you? (select all that apply)
TSSD Support Staff
Local Business Owner/Manager
Local Elected Official or Government Leader
Member of Local Civic or Faith-Based Organization
For more information, please visit
Thank you for participating in this survey and helping us better educate our children!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Trenton Special School District.