Grapevine Volleyball Camp 2020
Directing the Grapevine Mustang Volleyball Camps will be head coach Robyn Wallace. Coach Wallace is in her 15th year of coaching. She is starting her 3rd year as the Head Coach for the Mustangs. Assisting with camps will be volleyball coaches from Grapevine High School, Cross Timbers Middle School and previous Grapevine Volleyball players.
All kids are welcome to attend camp.
• Individual skill work and team concepts taught at an age appropriate level.
• Instructor to athlete ratio is 1:10 in most situations.
• Price includes instruction, a t-shirt, and Grapevine Volleyball memorabilia.
• Athletic shoes are required. Knee pads are optional but recommended. You are welcome to bring your own volleyball, please have your name on it.
• Parents are invited to attend on last day for the last hour of each session for competitive play and awards.
• Players are encouraged to bring money to deposit in their account in the Concession Stand Bank for snacks each day. The balance will be returned on the last day of camp.
Camp Registration is $135 before July 15th.
Athlete's FIRST NAME
Athlete's LAST NAME
Athlete's Grade (Fall 2020)
Athlete's T-SHIRT SIZE
Parent/Guardian First and Last Name
Parent/Guardian Phone Number (This will only be used to contact you in the case of an emergency.)
Please provide an alternate contact in case of an emergency. NAME AND PHONE NUMBER
By clicking "Yes, I agree." and Signing Electronically you are agreeing to the above Liability Waiver. You are welcome to sign the release on the first day of clinic.
Yes, I agree.
Electronic Signature (Insert your name below)
Need to register multiple athletes
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service