"Bestie Network Africa" Membership Directory
Bestie Network Africa is a community focused on promoting education, entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership for young African women.
We believe that when women have access to tools, resources and opportunities, they will do better for themselves and their communities.
1. To build a community of women willing and ready to live their very best lives.
2. To encourage and inspire sisterhood for economic and social domination.
3. To create a physically, emotionally and psychologically safe zone for women to connect, network, teach/learn from one another and grow together.
4. Empower young women through continous capacity building trainings/events so they can turn their passions and gifts into profit making ventures.
5. To encourage a give-back and community servicing attitude.
BY FILLING THIS FORM, YOU ACCEPT OUR OBJECTIVES AND WHAT WE REPRESENT AND HEREBY COMMIT TO INVESTING IN YOUR SELF AND YOUR COMMUNITY.
Tell us about yourself
What do people often call you?
What is your surname or family name?
This is kind of a neessity
We want to be able to reach you
Please select an age bracket, you don't have to disclose your real age :)
Below 17 years
17 - 24 years
25 - 35 years
36 - 50 years
50 and above
Just tell us the day and month, we want to celebrate with you.
Its a female- network, but we understand our brothers also want value too
Where are you located?
Where do you spend the greater part of the year? (Area, State)
What country are you from?
Which of these best describes your relationship status?
Single and Waiting on the Lord
Single and not searching
Got Married but it didn't quite work out
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service