Attraction / Experience Entry Form
The following form is designed to help you prepare and think through your event entry for the Genesee Valley Map Guide. We recommend submitting this information and several photos prior to meeting with the project coordinator to make your entry.
To learn more about what constitutes an Attraction or Experience visit:
Name of Attraction / Experience
Location of Attraction / Experience
Contact Details (phone, website, Facebook page, email)
Question 1: Brief description of the attraction / experience
(50-100 words max)
- Brief description of activity - what makes this experience special?
- What will the visitor experience? Describe setting, any distinctive features, attributes or history.
- Describe the flora and fauna, wildlife, geologic features, views
- Is this a very popular site with many visitors or will a visitor likely find themselves on their own?
- Length of hike, walking tour, biking route or ride (describe distance and time)
- Best times to visit (e.g. morning / afternoon, weekends, summer or fall)
- Rules and regulations (i.e. hunting / safety regulations)
- Pet Information - are dogs allowed on leash, off-leash and under voice command?
- Is this a carry in-carry out facility?
- Equipment provided? Or bring your own?
- For TRAILS: who is allowed to use the trail (hikers, runners, bikers, horses, dogs, etc)?
Question 1 Answer:
Question 2: Tagline
A few words that capture what the attraction / experience is.
Question 2 Answer:
Question 3: Hours and Days Open
Include the hours and days the attraction / experience is open to the public
Question 3 Answer:
Question 4: Amenities
Example: wheelchair accessible, free parking, dog-friendly, water, etc
Question 4 Answer:
Question 5: Info to know before you go
Example: Cash Only, no cell phone service
Question 5 Answer:
Question 6: Key search terms
Words people would use in a Google Search to find your business.
Need help with search terms? Check out these resources:
Google Ads Key Word Planner:
Key Word Tool:
Question 6 Answer:
Question 7: Photos
- Must submit at least one high quality photo. Ideal is 3-5 photos.
- Maximum file size is 3 MB, optimal file size is between 1MB and 3MB.
- Preferred photos will be HORIZONTAL with dimensions of 1360px (width) and 684px (height)
Here is an example of a listing with good photos:
Image Example 1: attraction
Image Example 2: Storefront signage
Image Example 3: outdoor experience
Image Example 4: Vibe, ambience, life
Please upload your photos here:
- Must submit at least one high quality photo. Maximum 5 photos.
- Maximum file size is 2MB, optimal file size is below 1MB.
- Preferred photo orientation is HORIZONTAL with dimensions of 1360px (width) and 684px (height)
- Upload photos that show the vibe, ambience and life of your business as well as your products (see samples above)
- Make sure to have the name of your business in the filename!
Upload photos to this folder:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Letchworth Gateway Villages.