Apply to join the CreAIte Leadership Team!
CreAIte is a national outreach AI+Art initiative that aims to inspire students from traditionally underrepresented groups in tech in computer science and artificial intelligence through artistic applications such as neural art. We hold workshops for middle and high school students, and also hold sessions in conferences and host hackathons. More details can be found on our website,
Chapter Lead Responsibilities:
- Organize creAIte events in your community (at least one event every six months)
- Meet with the Executive team on quarterly calls to discuss progress.
- Provide feedback on creAIte events/curriculum to the Executive Team.
- Bring enthusiasm and a good spirit to the team!
- 10th-12th grade in fall 2019
- Passion for community outreach, education, and increasing diversity in tech
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude, energy, and enthusiasm!
The application deadline has been extended to Wednesday, August 7, 11:59 PM PST.
Questions? Contact us at
First and last name
Grade (fall 2019)
City, State, Country
How did you hear about us?
If you heard about us through a specific program, please list the program name and your year of participation.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service