Middlebury Congregational Church Worship Registration Form - June 13
Sunday, June 13 at 10 am, Sanctuary
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name of person filling out form
Name(s) of People in Household Planning to Attend Service
Sunday School: Name(s) of Children in Household Planning to Attend Sunday School (Outdoors, Sunday school canceled in case of poor weather)
Nursery Care: Names & Ages of Children Requiring Outdoor Nursery Care (Preschool Playground is Nursery Location, Rain Location is Indoors)
COVID Screening Checklist
In the last 14 days I (or anyone in my household) HAVE NOT:
* Experienced any of the following: fever, chills, body aches, flu-like symptoms, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, weakness.
* Knowingly had close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
In attending worship services I AGREE TO:
* Wear a mask during worship and/or Sunday School.
* Notify the church (within 14 days after the service) if I learn that I (or a member of my household) has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or if I test positive.
Out of the consideration of others, I agree to STAY HOME if I (or anyone in my household) between the time of filling out this form and the date of worship:
* Experience any new symptoms listed above.
* Knowingly have close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
* Fall into the CT requirements for quarantine (recent travel, etc.).
Sign the form by typing your name. By signing, you agree to honor the COVID Screening Checklist above.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Rochester.