- Equipment is only loaned for classes and school events. Equipment is not available for personal use.
- Technical support is available from 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday. If I have any questions about how to operate the equipment, I will contact the Media Services office in advance.
- Media Services staff are available to setup and operate the equipment for special events. Arrangements should be made with the Media Services office one week before the event.
Loan and Return
- All equipment is loaned for 24 hours or Friday - Monday unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- I shall return the equipment to the Media Services office on time or may lose future loan privileges.
- I will not return the equipment to anyone else unless special arrangements have been made with the Media Services office in advance.
Loss and Damage
- I understand that while the equipment is checked out to me, I am solely responsible for its safety and use. The equipment shall not be loaned to anyone else while checked out under my name.
- I am responsible for returning all equipment in the same condition as originally loaned to me.
- I understand that I shall bear the entire risk of loss or damage to the equipment from any and every cause whatsoever and shall be financially obligated to replace or repair the equipment as required by Media Services.
- All charges that accrue as a result of violations of these policies will be sent to the Director of Student Accounts Office and can prevent a student from registering for classes or obtaining diploma/transcripts until paid in full.
I have read this Equipment Loan Agreement, and agree to comply with all the terms stated above.