Congressmember Judy Chu - 2020 U.S. Census Training
Saturday, December 7, 2019
10:00am - 3:00pm
Registration - 9:30am
Alhambra City Library
101 S. 1st Street
Alhambra, CA 91801
The 2020 Census is less than a year away and our communities need your help to get counted. Join us for an in-depth training and become a trusted Census messenger for your community. The training will cover:
• The 2020 Census and Lessons Learned from 2010
• How to answer common questions and address specific scenarios
• How to effectively recruit volunteers and train future leaders
• How to talk strategically about the Census and its impact in your area
• Breakout sessions to share best practices, build strategies for ethnic-specific working groups and develop a regional outreach plan
City of Residence or Employment
How did you hear about the training
What are you most interested in learning about the Census?
What is your level of experience in conducting Census outreach?
I am a newbie
Broken in 2010
3 Star Census Veteran (1990, 2000, 2010)
Dietary Restriction(s) *we will do our best to accommodate*
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service