1. 申請手續．請於學校網頁填妥網上校車服務申請表，連同留位費於開課前三個月交回校務處。．由於校車容額量有限，有關申請將採用「先到先得，額滿即止」的原則處理，敬請垂注！．校車留位費為$600，如以支票付款，抬頭請寫「親子會」。．N1/K1 (適應期內)不設校車服務。
9. 取消服務如欲取消校車服務，必須不少於30日前以書面通知學校，以便取消手續。 否則，家長需要繼續繳交下一個月份之車費。
1. Application Procedure for School Bus Service．Parents may fill in the School Bus Service Form from our website and submit with the school bus deposit to your child’s school. ．Due to the limited seats, please note that the school bus applications will be handled on a "first-come, first-served" basis. ．A deposit of $600 is to be made with the application. Should you wish to pay by cheque, please make it payable to "Parents Club" .．N1/K1 (No school bus service during the adjustment period).
2. Arrangement of the Bus Routes．The school will make arrangements on the time and venue for pick-up and drop-off. After receiving the application form from the school, the school bus company will usually examine the venue, decide on the schedule and so on. The driver will also contact individual parents and the school about the confirmed schedule and venue.．Since some of the venues are restricted areas or dangerous locations that are not suitable for drop-off/pick-up, the gathering and alighting areas are usually within one or two locations in the estates/buildings.．School bus routes may change each year according to different needs. If the school bus company fails to provide services, it will usually notify the parents within two weeks after receiving the application and the deposit paid will be refunded.
3. Rules of Taking the School Bus．In order to keep the school bus clean as well as for the students’ safety, eating is strictly prohibited on the school bus. ．Children should keep silence while the school bus is in motion and should sit with their backs against the back of the seat. Each bus has an auntie to take care of the children.
4. Picking Up and Dropping Off Arrangements．To ensure children’s safety, parents need to present the “Pick-up Card” when picking up their children. ．Please be there on time as the school bus will not wait for late-comers. If parents are unable to pick up their children on time, the driver will take them back to school. Parents will need to go to the school to pick them up by themselves. ．Under certain circumstance if parents need to authorise another person to pick up their child, they should inform the school at least 30 minutes before the school finishes (please provide the school with the authorised person’s name and the relationship with the child.) We will record the information. The authorised person should present his/her identity card for verification to ensure the child’s safety.
5. Sick / Casual Leave Please inform the school and the bus driver at least 30 minutes before the pick-up time.
6. Change of Gathering / Alighting Locations Arrangements We are sorry that we will not be able to make any changes in arrangements if the change will affect the original bus routes.
7. Hygiene and Safety on the School Bus Our staff will inspect and record the school buses’ hygiene and safety regularly according to the Department of Health guideline.
8. CommunicationShould you have any queries or comments, please feel free to contact the schools.
9. Service CancellationShould you wish to school bus service, please provide a written notice at least 30 days in advance, or the next month’s school bus fee in full.