The Second Article of the Apostles' Creed
Objectives: Students will be able to:
1) compare and contrast Jesus’ love with regular human love.
2) show what it means that Jesus is Lord in their everyday life.
3) explain the difference between knowing things about Jesus and truly knowing Him.
4) discover what it means that Jesus is “Christ.”
5) appraise the accuracy of statements about Jesus.
6) state and explain the Second Article of the Apostles’ Creed and Luther’s explanation.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Trinity Lutheran Church.
Terms of Service