Carbon chem review Q 2019 V2
1. What is the maximum number of Covalent bonds than an atom of Hydrogen can form?
2. Refer to diagram 2 below. Which of the following molecules ARE built correctly?
a, b, and c
all of them
a and b
a, b, and d
3. What is the "octet" rule?
atoms want to have a complete outer level
elements from the periodic level share electrons
atoms will always form covalent bonds
atoms will share protons
4. Which of the molecules below is (are) considered an Alcohol (s)?
They are all alcohols
none of these molecules are alcohols
5. Carbon is AWESOME because it can do (check all that apply)
has 3 valence electrons
can make 4 covalent bonds
can make triple bonds
can make double bonds
can bond with itself
Carbon is NOT awesome, but you know who is? Mr. Rodrigues!
6. Covalent bond represents a pair of electrons being shared. These bonds also store
energy from the sun
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service