Become a mentee
Use this form to register as a mentee for the Civil Service LGBT+ Network's mentoring programme.
The right mentor can help you to refine your career goals, identify opportunities for development and build your networks.
By signing up as a mentee, the Civil Service LGBT+ Network will:
1. offer you a short induction session for new mentees
2. send you guidance on how to maximise your role as a mentee
3. match you with some speed mentors who are one or two grade more senior than you
4. give you the opportunity to develop a long term mentoring relationship with one of them
By signing up as a mentee, you'll be asked to:
1. set up 'speed mentoring' sessions with each mentor we match you with
2. decide if you want to keep one of your speed mentors as your long term mentors
3. lead your relationship with your mentor
After you've been matched, it is your responsibility to arrange a suitable time and date for your mentoring sessions. You should meet each speed mentor for an initial 30 minute session, and if you decide to keep your mentor, they'll be anticipating spending up to an hour a month supporting you.
Do you want to sign up as a mentee?
Yes, I want to get a mentor
No, I don't want to get a mentor
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Civil Service LGBT+ Network.