Apply to the Occupy Sandy Project Spokescouncil (OSPS)
1. The project addresses issues of relief, recovery and/or resilience in communities affected by Superstorm Sandy.
2. The project commits to following the spokes documentation guidelines:
3. The project is aligned with the NYCGA Principles of Solidarity:
4. The project publicly aligns itself with Occupy Sandy
5. The project is accepted by the Spokescouncil
Public Project Email Address
These are people who can rep the project at the spokes council. Please format: name - email - phone.
Goals and Outcomes
Please describe the goals of the project and the specific outcomes you intend to produce. A numbered list is good.
Where do you work?
Where is your project physically active?
Please format: name - email - phone
Please include three references.
Name of someone involved in the OSPS who endorses your project.
Anything more you'd like to share?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sarapis.
Terms of Service