"Successful Co-Parenting" Registration
- PLEASE READ THIS AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH PAYMENT
CALENDAR 2020: We provide the seminar on Saturdays and Wednesdays. Several locations:
- Edmonds Community College, (1st and 3rd Saturdays)
- Everett Public Library, (2nd Wednesdays)
- Everett Community College, (4th Saturdays)
- Arena Sports of MillCreek, (4th Wednesdays)
- Skagit Unitarian Universalist Fellowship.Mount Vernon (2nd and 5th Saturdays)
For detailed information see online CALENDAR at
COST: $ 125
+ Proceed with payment AFTER COMPLETING THIS REGISTRATION.
- ONLINE: PayPal o Credit Card.
- BY MAIL: Money Order to "Successful Co-Parenting" P.O. Box: 135, Mt. Vernon, WA, 98273
+ Includes Certificate, Parking, Coffee, Snacks and, 2 years membership to "Successful Co-Parenting Club".
+ Sliding Scale Fee for low-income participants:
- Include a recent proof of net income (sources: wages, child support, etc)
Net Monthly Income of parent COST
- $ 3,501 or higher $ 125
- From $ 2,501 to 3,500 $ 100
- From $ 2,001 to 2,500 $ 70
- From $ 1,501 to 2,000 $ 40
- From $ 0 to 1,500 $ 20
- If you are applying for a discounted rate DO NOT PAY ONLINE. Please mail payment with proof of income, at least 1 week in advance to the seminar. If no income, write and sign a no income financial declaration. Send payment to: “Successful Co-Parenting”, PO Box 135, Mount Vernon, WA, 98273.
a) Payment due 24 hours before the event
b) Parents are expected to scheduled different dates unless they include a written request.
c) Rescheduling at no additional cost when we are notified in advance. subject to space availability.
d) No children nor pets allowed.
e) We provide seminars only in English and Spanish, if you need any other language please contact the court's language coordinator.
Contact us about any questions or special needs.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: Voice / Text 360-399-6429, Email: Contact@SuccessfulCo-Parenting.com
PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH PAYMENT
Name (as appearing in Certificate)
What date and place, do you want to attend?
Saturday February 22th, Everett Community College, Everett, 9 am to 1 pm
Saturday March 7th, Edmonds Community College, Lynnwood, 1 pm to 5 pm
Wednesday March 11th, Everett Public Library, Everett, 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Saturday March 14th, Skagit Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Mount Vernon, 9 am to 1 pm
Saturday March 21st, Edmonds Community College, Lynnwood, 1 pm to 5 pm
Saturday March 28th, Everett Community College, Everett, 9 am to 1 pm
Are you petitioner or respondent
Not a court case yet.
Name of the other party:
Although our general policy is that we will not schedule both parties on the same date; otherwise uncomfortable and unsafe situations can be created.... If both parties wish to participate together, please include here a written request that validates making an exception.
Are you low income and qualify for a discount on the seminar cost?
The fee for the seminar is on a sliding scale based on net monthly income. (Net Income is determined by deducting taxes and social security from your gross income) Do NOT subtract any other deductions or payments to determine your income. (See Fee Schedule Chart) If you pay less than the full $125 fee. you must provide verification that you fall within the income bracket used. It can include pay stubs, child support checks, welfare or DSHS paperwork, unemployment or disability paperwork, or a signed hand written financial declaration if you have no income.
I will pay the regular price
I will send proof of income and reduced payment
Please share name and age of children.
Example: Mary 8 years, Peter 3 years, Elly 4 months,
From 1 to 5, how strong is the current dispute
We get along
We can't have a conversation, and we hate each other.
Are you represented?
Yes, I hired a lawyer
No, but I might look for legal advice.
I would hire a lawyer but I can not afford one
No, I don't want a lawyer at all.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Resolve IPC.