Newark Public Library Planning Questionnaire - 2019
The Newark Public Library is looking for your input to help to build their 2019 Long-Range Plan. The following questionnaire asks about your thoughts, opinions, and views regarding the library and the services it provides. Your responses will be used to help influence goal development as the library plans for the future. Responses will be anonymous and no identifying information will be published or used beyond the scope of this planning process. This questionnaire will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete. Thank you for your time and support.
1. On average, how often do you visit the Newark Public Library in a typical month?
0 visits per month (I do not visit the library)
1-2 visits per month
3-4 visits per month
5 or more visits per month
2. In general, what are the main reasons you visit the Newark Public Library?
Books (browse, checkout, pickup holds, etc.)
Audiobooks (browse, checkout, pickup holds, etc.)
DVDs (browse, checkout, pickup holds, etc.)
Computers (use library computers)
WiFi (use library WiFi)
Programs (attend adult, teen, or children’s programs)
Space (use of tables/chairs and workspaces)
3. In general, how well does the Newark Public Library meet your needs with the items selected above?
Not so well
Not at all well
4. Comments regarding how well the Newark Public Library meets your needs:
5. Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the customer service you have experienced at the Newark Public Library?
Neither Satisfied nor Dissatisfied
6. What one word would you use to describe the Newark Public Library?
Please limit to one word.
7. In your opinion, what is one additional program or service that you would like to see offered at the Newark Public Library?
8. In your opinion, what one change would you make to improve the Newark Public Library?
9. Are you satisfied or dissatisfied with the hours the library is currently open? Please explain.
10. Do you have any additional comments regarding the Newark Public Library?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service