Web Development Bootcamp
Developers in Vogue is offering an exciting opportunity to learn front-end web development in January 2020.
Even if you're a beginner in the world of technology, you can still apply!
Date: 8th - 31st January, 2020(Monday - Friday)
Venue: DiV Center, Accra
Time: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Rate: GHS 500
We are interested in you if:
1. You are at least 18 years old
2. You are able to commit to all the sessions in January 2020
3. You are able to commit to completing all activities including studying all course materials, participating in group work, submitting assignments and community service projects
4. You are interested in applying the skills you have learnt during sessions by taking up a full-time job in a tech company, starting a tech company or freelancing
5. You have access to a laptop and reliable internet connection
To make enquiries, please call/WhatsApp 0555552836.
Date of birth
Place of work
Place of residence
Do you have any prior knowledge in coding?
No experience - but I'm excited to start learning
Beginner- I've played with some introductory coding lessons
Intermediate - I have completed some coding classes & tutorials
Advanced - I am familiar with programming & can create simple applications
Professional - I'm an experienced programmer & want to upgrade my skills
Which programming languages are you proficient in?
N.B: You're not required to know any of these before applying. We just want to have an idea of your background.
Will you be able to commit to the bootcamp?
Sessions will be from 8:30am - 12:30pm from 8th January to 30th January
What do you intend doing after the training?
How did you hear about Developers In Vogue?
Any other comments
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service