If you are a corporate entity, a merchandiser, or a retailer with a registered business, please contact us through the Doujin Market Facebook page or via our email info[at]neotokyoproject[dot]com instead for our exhibition & sponsorship options.
Date: 4-5 May 2019 (two days)Operating Hours: 12 noon to 8 pm on Saturday, 11 am to 7 pm on Sunday Venue: Suntec City Convention Center, Hall 401 & 402 (Level 4)
Set-up time: 5.30 pm to 10.30 pm on 3 May 2019 (timing may be subject to change)
Tear-down time: 8 pm to 9 pm on 5 May 2019
Doujin Market offers artists, authors, creators, and producers of self-published games and tabletop content exhibition space at attractive rates.
Please read the following Exhibition Terms carefully. By registering, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to be bound by these terms for the duration of the event.
2. Artists are eligible for Early Bird if they are successfully shortlisted and make payment by the listed date. Otherwise, a Standard rate will be charged.
3. Do bear in mind that power is not provided. If you have any electronics devices, do make sure that they are fully charged, or bring a portable power source with you. If you wish to request a power socket, it is chargeable at an additional premium of $120.
4. Table cloths and booth decorations are not provided. Do bring your own to spruce up your exhibition space.
5. As Suntec Singapore is a family friendly venue, we strongly encourage due care and consideration in the items that you produce and sell. All exhibitors should be mindful of local and cultural sensitivities, as well as prevailing laws in the Republic of Singapore. Doujin Market reserves the right to advise against and/or halt the sale of materials that may be in breach.
6. Doujin Market advocates respect for creators and their craft. The event has a zero tolerance policy to the sale of plagiarized content. Complaints will be investigated, and any exhibitors found to be in breach are liable to be ejected from the premises with impunity.
7. There are limited booths available, so do register early to avoid disappointment.
8. The final cut-off date for Early Bird registration is 11 Dec 2018. Payment for Early Bird registration must be made no later than 18 Dec 2018. The final cut-off date for Standard registration is 12 Jan 2019, and payment must be made no later than 19 Jan 2019. The final cut-off date for subsequent registration (if any) is 13 Feb 2019.
9. Successful applicants will be shortlisted and contacted via email and/or mobile within 7 working days of us receiving your application, and again at the closing of each registration phase. Do check your emails, including your SPAM and JUNK folders if you have registered with us but did not receive an email from us. We will not be held responsible for missed opportunities should our email have been blocked by your mail server or marked as SPAM/JUNK. You may also need to check your Promotions tab if you are using GMail.
10. Each artist group should ONLY make one application through a key representative to ensure fairness for all applicants. Any artist group found to have submitted multiple entries in an attempt to better their chances will be considered last for a spot in the show.
11. We reserve the right to offer promotional rates for artists beyond what is advertised on this page. Do follow the Doujin Market page for announcements about our special, limited-time promotional rates and plans.
We have also kept our Early Bird and Standard Rates the same across all our shows to ensure better value for our applicants.