2) Alternative programs or Non-A1 schools cannot be accountable entities.
3) For The ACT, Alternate Assessment, ACCESS, and Alternate ACCESS, accountability is not based on the date the assessment was taken, but is instead based on a full academic year.
4) Accountability is based on the number of days a student is Primary (P) enrolled in Infinite Campus, not the number of days the student is present at school. Partial Day (S), Special Ed (N), and State Exclude enrollments are not used in accountability calculations.
5) Every student enrolled on the first day of the testing window is to be assessed for participation rate purposes, unless non-participation is approved by OSAA.
6) Students attending Craft Academy, Gatton Academy, iLead Academy, Kentucky School for the Blind, and Kentucky School for the Deaf track back to the A1 school that they would have attended if not enrolled in these schools.
7) Dropout and Cohort do not follow 100 day accountability, but have their own rules. Select those options in the dropdown below for assistance with accountability and other questions.
To test your 100 day accountability knowledge, try the challenging anonymous quiz at http://bit.ly/AcctQuiz. Answers and explanations for each scenario will be provided at the end.